The Haunting

Contemplation is like a cancer... (first line of poem)

I think I may have super powers ladies and gentlemen allow me to explain.

So this thing I have been able to do most of my life (I blame God) I can have a conversation about someone I haven't talked to, or seen in ages and/or have a deep moment of contemplation about them (deep contemplation mind you like a 4-5 min. focused thought time) and then they will show up within the next week. Out of the blue just show up. As if I summoned them through seance. But they aren't dead. I get to tell them, "I was just thinking about/talking about you." THis has happened to me most my life so with some of them... I literally look for these people to pop back up, but every once in a while it freaks me out when they come back around. LOL WOWSERSS!!

Now I will stop talkin in code and tell you what I mean. THe past month or so I have had a few guys come back to haunt me from my past AND whopping total of 5 men try to gain entry or REgain entry into my life from relationships I have closed the door on. FIVE DAMN MEN!!
IN ONE MONTH!!

Now normally this would seem impressive, but right now I am trying to figure out: God what are you trying to tell me teach me from this experience?? I am frustrated, lonely, out of sorts, saddened. WHY?? Because I would love to be in a relationship. Unfortunately, all these specimens are completely unacceptable. Four out of Five of them want me to be the other woman... the other I don't know what he wants just yet cause I won't let him in far enough to find out. Him I sware I summoned him through conversation cause I for real was just talking about and thinking about him the day before he popped up with a text msg. I didn't even know he had my number.

Why am I being haunted by these brothers?? Heck if I know. But it is highly irritating. So I started writing a poem about it which I don't have on me otherwise, I would post it... I can't bring myself to finish the poem. But it makes a strong statement in just a few sentences about how I am feeling inside at the moment. Not Good. Why all the capital letters because I am YELLING!! but not at you the reader. ha ha.

I am taking advice about this but umm I can elaborate to anyone who wants a background story on this "manifestation of living apiritions." BOO!!

Thanks for reading

Comments

Shelle said…
ah sistah girl, i am with ya on this one...tired of the single life myself...but i know its getting me ready for "the one" by working on me.
5? wow yeah there is something going on in the universe with that one lol. stay strong sis
Copasetic Soul said…
im with Shelle, be strong....maybe the universe is doing this as a way of saying...."learn from your past"...either from their actions or yours.

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Verse

Because Cousin Sarah asked me to

Is this thing on?