The Band is Bangin'

I haven't blogged in eons, so forgive me for being hella rusty on it. But I am back to talk about a few things that are coming up in the near future. For instance:
The Foreign Arm Burger Benny  on 9-28-19 

11 am-2pm at 103 Greenhaven (residence) SATX 78201 
$7 for a burger and potato salad if you want advance tickets email the band at theforeignarm@gmail.com 

We are mixing and mastering our debut album The Reach 


This album is pure fiyahhhhhhh!!! Hip hop, rnb, spoken word tunes with a few different vibes to soak up. We will be announcing our official release date soon. But the plan is to drop the album in November, shortly after my album release.
OH I have so much to talk about these days.

My life filled with photo shoots, interviews, rehearsals, and plans. 
But all of it is really coming together for me and us.

I have so many people I have collaborated with over the years and our friendships are growing stronger and stronger as the projects come to fruition. 

I will be honest and say I feel kinda guilty not teaching as much. But there are different seasons that come about in an artists' life. Right now it is time to harvest some seeds for my own career. Pretty soon, I will get back to sowing into others and hopefully they can draw inspiration from my manifestations. 
But anyways, incase you've never heard him the man in the picture with me is my partner and bandmate (lead singer and guitarist) Nick Blevins. He is growing into a fitness guru, anime aficionado, and seasoned soul singer. I love him to pieces. Our music in The Foreign Arm has come together out of mutual interest and admiration for each other's talent. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Verse

Is this thing on?

Because Cousin Sarah asked me to